Stonebrooke Equipment Now Outfitting Nissan NV Series Vans
(April 23, 2011) Burnsville, MN—Stonebrooke Equipment announced they now outfit the all-new Nissan NV full-sized van.
The NV series, available in three models, was developed to incorporate the best features of both vans and full-size pickup trucks with capabilities for cost-effective additions, leading to a lower cost of owning and outfitting.
• Pickup-like nose for more leg room, less noise and less heat in cabin
• Comfortable seats and generous center console for long days in the “mobile office”
• High (6 feet 3 inches) and standard (4 feet 2 inches) roof options
• Up to 9,500-pound towing capability with V-8 or 7,000 pounds
• Easy loading with cargo doors that open 243 degrees
• Layout ready for immediate upfit
• And more
Since the 1980s, the focus of Stonebrooke Equipment has been on equipment for work trucks and vans less than 19,500 GVW. They outfit vehicles with everything from plows, dump bodies, shelving, safety lighting and graphics. The Stonebrooke Equipment facility in Burnsville, Minnesota is home to the Twin Cities’ largest van and truck equipment showroom, and it is fully equipped with full-size, interactive product displays. Stonebrooke Equipment serves a wide customer base of contractors with one vehicle up to multi-national companies with large fleets.