Home Services Company Improves Customer Service and Employee Work Safety
Client is a utility company with a home services division servicing the Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN metro area with a fleet of 480 service vans. The client provides maintenance and repair services for its residential customers.
Previous service vans were standard size with a standard height roof. The fleet manager wanted to upgrade to a high roof van where the appliance repair technicians could get up from their hands and knees and stand-up in the cargo/work area. This provided health benefits, as well as, easier access to the parts, tools and supplies. Safety and ergonomics for the service technicians was a primary motivator in setting the van requirements. Another goal was to maximize the utility of the new larger vans by having a more complete parts inventory that would prevent the need for an expensive second service call to complete the needed work.
RAM ProMaster High Roof Van. The high roof allows service technicians to stand up in the cargo area of the van. The van color began as all white. A partial vehicle graphic wrap was added that aligns with the company brand identity program and provides focus on company service program.
- Ranger Design Custom Van Interiors
- Partition – Isolates cab from cargo area for increased safety.
- Shelving Storage System – Organizes and optimizes space in van with a wide center walk area.
- Bottle Rack Storage System – Secures Freon and recovery bottles.
- Small Part Drawer System – Provides organization and accessed from outside the van.
- Legend Flooring – Rubberized and Non-Slip – Custom fit and provides a non-slip work surface. Easy to clean.
- Legend Wall Liners – Noise deadening, insulates for improved temperature control and enhances appearance.
- Rostra Back-Up Alarm System – Greatly improves public safety and prevents vehicle damage during back-ups.
- SoundOff Signal LED Interior Lighting – Bright light dispersed throughout cargo area via unique lens design.